Mustapha Mneimne, MD ABS,FACS.MBA.
• MD, University of Cluj-Napoca- Romania
• General Surgery Residency, American University of Beirut-Medical Center
• Colon and Rectal Surgery Fellowship, Royal Postgraduate Medical School, Hammersmith Hospital, London-UK
• Gastrointestinal Endoscopy, Central Middlesex Hospital, London
• Diplomate, Arab Board Of Surgery
• MBA, Hospital administration, Islamic University-Lebanon
Dr. Mneimne is a fellowship-trained colorectal surgeon. He has expertise in the surgical treatment of diseases of the colon, rectum and anus. He treats benign and malignant conditions including colon cancer, rectal cancer, Crohn’s disease, ulcerative colitis, diverticulitis, pelvic floor disorders and anorectal conditions. His practice includes minimally invasive surgical techniques including laparoscopy, and transanal minimally invasive surgery. He also has substantial experience in other fields of general surgery, thyroid surgery, inguinal hernias surgery and breast surgery.
Assistant professor Lebanese American University of Beirut.
Clinical coordinator and instructor for Medical students, Lebanese University.
Clinical Instructor for medical students Beirut Arab University.